Sunday, October 11, 2015

Christmas in October: Brand New Beachbody Product Release Info.

Because these announcements are SO exciting - I'm going to just cut to the chase and give you the info! 
Love Shakeology? Love Coffee? Why not mix the two? 
Beachbody will be launching it's newest flavor, Caffe' Latte in early 2016! This new flavor is made with whole coffee fruit, which is indigenous to India and Mexico, it's the fruit that coffee beans come from. By sourcing whole coffee fruit for Shakeology, which is often discarded, we are minimizing our carbon footprint and increasing sustainable farming. Keep an eye out for it! 

The next comprehensive body sculpting program to be released will be none other than:
The Masters Hammer and Chisel! It's a 60-day total-body transformation program that helps you craft a defined, jaw-dropping physique using breakthrough resistance training. You will sculpt your body into a masterpiece with 14 brand-new workouts from celebrity trainers and winning fitness competitors, Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese. You'll focus on building muscle, power, and strength with The Master's Hammer™ workouts and trainer Sagi Kalev, while you shed fat and sculpt definition with The Master's Chisel™ workouts and trainer Autumn Calabrese. Plus, it includes a dedicated modifier who demonstrates moves at a lower intensity and adapts exercises for those with limited access to equipment.
I've seen the results of this program and I'm not over exaggerating one bit when I say that I cannot wait until I can get my hands on this program in December!! 



Also announced is a brand spanking new program from none other than Mr. Tony Horton himself! Coming Spring 2016, 22 Minute Hard Corps! Legendary celebrity trainer Tony Horton created this easy to follow program inspired by techniques used in the military. It's a no-nonsense, butt-kicking, 22-minute, total body workout designed to get you "boot camp fit" in just 8 weeks. This program is going to be phenomenal for all of you who love boot camp at your gym, are in a crunch for time, or are ex-service men and women who loved PT style workouts! 




These new products were just too good to keep to myself! 
If you want more info on any of them OR would like me to notify you when they are being released you can contact me in a couple different places and I will be sure and get ahold of you ASAP! 
Also, if you are looking to make some health and fitness changes in your routine and are looking for support I'm your gal! 
Feel free and email me at jessj122@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook! Jess Walker, Healthy Living Family Style
or, sign up to get all my informational updates sent to your email monthly

Until Then...

No comments:

Post a Comment