Wednesday, October 09, 2013

# 40 Days of Thankfulness Challenge

Source
I just wanted to stop in to share some info. on a little challenge I am participating in. It's called the 40 Days of Thankfulness Challenge. It actually started yesterday so today is day two. It's super simple, all you have to do is write down something you are thankful for every day for forty days! A lot of folks are sharing their thoughts on social media platforms but if that's not your bag then that's okay! You can keep a journal, write it on the calendar, whatever makes you happy! The idea is just to slow down and take a minute each day to think about something wonderful you have! Just like everyone else, I often find myself swept up in day to day tasks and forgetting to look at all I have been blessed with! I like this challenge because even if it's only once a day I stop to breath and take it all in - that might be one more moment than the day before; and who knows, by the end of the forty days I am hoping to see more of the good more often.
If you do want to join a group and look for support in your 40 day journey you can follow the source link under the 40 Days Challenge photo. And, don't forget to pin the image and get the word out! Think of all the people we could reach and begin to uplift!
Until Then...

No comments:

Post a Comment