Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Baby Girl Boho Inspired Nursery Reveal

BECAUSE I'M OBSESSED OBVIOUSLY!!!!



Can you guys see the 1 foot layer of dust that had collected on this place?!?! 

Let's face it - things are always changing and I wouldn't have it any other way! 

I wanted to house the nursery pics online and share the Before/After with y'all! 

If you have any questions about where an item is from or how it came to be, visit the links below the photos, or get at me! 
I'd love to hear from you! 



















Items from Target
Macrame Wall Hanging (In Store)
Gold Plated Feather (In Store)

Items From Urban Outfitters

Other Online Items:

Items Bought In Store:
Potted Plant - At Home
Gold Wire Cactus - At Home
Tassel Blanket - HomeGoods

"Recycled" Items
Headband Hooks - I believe I found these at Marshalls or HomeGoods circa 2013
Rocker - originally purchased on target.com in 2011

Hand Made Items
Skeleton/Antique Key Mobile (handmade by yours truly)
Floral Skull Wood Wall Painting (hand painted by my little sister) 

Gifted Items

No comments:

Post a Comment