Sunday, November 01, 2015

Get Fit BEFORE January 1!


I wanted to stop in today and share the November specials and savings opportunities with you all!

Seriously, if you even THINK that getting in shape or improving your health is going to be on your list of New Years resolutions this year then I have to ask.....WHY WAIT?!?!?!

These are THREE of the THE BEST programs that we offer!
This month you can get 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, OR Cize for only TEN DOLLARS when you try Shakeology for 30 days!





AND - they are throwing in something special! If you order the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack you get an insulated tote bag to carry your daily meals along on the go! That was never an option before and I find myself feeling jealous!

I'd love the opportunity to mentor you through the use of these products! I can provide you with first hand knowledge, tips, tricks, and successes! I also have groups in which you can join with others who are using the products! It's the secret sauce!

If you are interested in getting some information on any of these products or joining one of my groups you can get ahold of me several different ways!

You can email me or find me on Facebook and shoot me a message!

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment